- Colour shot in (model size)
is wearing a size in this style.
Her height is .
’s body measurements are:
Threadz Denim Jacket
We're sorry, but we no longer have this item in stock.
- Will this suit me?
- Sizing guide
- Delivery & returns
The denim jacket is a forever piece and with the Denim Jacket from Threadz it gets a fresh makeover. In a soft dusty pink it's a flattering shade that goes with pretty much everything in your cupboard.
Made with a cotton elastane blend it has enough stretch to make it comfortable and unrestricted, perfect for autumn. Team over your favourite jeans, skirts or pants for an effortless look that adds just enough casual chic to your day. Love, Rowena and the birdsnest girls x
- Shirt collar style
- Full length metal button closure
- Long sleeves with button and cuff
- Classic style breast pockets and flap
- Side tabs
- Semi fitted
- Firm denim fabric feel with some stretch
- Shoulder to hem approx 56cm (Size M)
- Cotton elastane
- Cold gentle wash
- Designed in Australia
- Made in China
- Care Instructions: Cold hand wash
- Extra Features: Designed in Australia, Button through, Pockets
- Semi fitted
- Fabric Features: Plain Colour, Stretch
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeves
- Top Length: Waist length
- Jacket Style: Single breasted jacket
Not sure of your size? Please check the sizing guide tab.
Style code: THRE-18852
Will this suit me?
- Skim Your Waist
Length - shoulder to hem:56cm
Sleeve Length - neck to hem:70cm
Sizing Guide from Threadz
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
Delivery & returns
We deliver our orders to you via Australia Post. If orders are received before 1pm EST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 2 working days. All Australian parcels are sent via express post.
No hassle returns policy
We pride ourselves on a no hassle returns policy. If it doesn't fit or suit - please return the item within 365 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. Any questions please call us on 1300 696 378 or e-mail on email@example.com
Ratings and reviews
of reviewers would recommend