- Colour shot in (model size)
is wearing a size in this style.
Her height is .
’s body measurements are:
Natural for birds Natural Poncho
- Will this suit me?
- Delivery & returns
From the sheep's back to your back! The Natural Poncho from Natural for birds is a superb choice for your go-to winter poncho. The overall cable knit adds subtle interest and the colour palette is so easy to pair with your current wardrobe pieces. It's a warm quality knit that will stay with you through the seasons.
The neck is positioned to create an asymmetrical shape but it's also possible to position the poncho with a V neck so that its's even at the back and the front with draping sides. Versatile, fun and warm over your casual outfits. Love, Minnie and the birdsnest girls x
- Boat or V neck
- Open draping sides
- Relaxed fit
- Medium/heavyweight knit with some give
- Centre front hem approx 44cm (V neck) (S-M)
- Asymmetrical hem falls approx 77cm from shoulder to the point (boat neck)
- 100% Australian Merino wool
- Soft hand wash in gentle detergent
- Recommend dry flat
- Can fold on a line without pegs
- Warm iron only to remove fold creases
- Designed in Australia
- Made in China
- Care Instructions: Cold hand wash
- Extra Features: Designed in Australia, Draping, Asymmetrical
- Boat neck / V neck
- Fabric Features: Plain Colour, Knit, Cable knit, Pastel, Stretch
- Relaxed fit
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 sleeves
- Sleeve Length: Elbow length
- Top Length: Hip length
- Mini Mag: Winter Catalogue 2017
Style code: NBIRD-13
Will this suit me?
- Cover Up Arms
- Skim Your Waist
Delivery & returns
We deliver our orders to you via Australia Post. If orders are received before 1pm EST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 2 working days. All Australian parcels are sent via express post.
No hassle returns policy
We pride ourselves on a no hassle returns policy. If it doesn't fit or suit - please return the item within 365 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. Any questions please call us on 1300 696 378 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and reviews
of reviewers would recommend
This is an extremely good buy for winter. The quality of the knit is excellent and the colour a true neutral that will mix and match with just about any other colour. Really cosy and comfortable. I highly recommend it.
I love this natural poncho, So ideal for my lifestyle, warm house, warm hospital work environment just slip it on and off ideal for Tasmanian climate. I was surprised and pleased it is quite weighty. It hides sins and is classy.