- Colour shot in (model size)
is wearing a size in this style.
Her height is .
’s body measurements are:
handpicked by birds Polka Dot Stretch Blazer
- Will this suit me?
- Sizing guide
- Delivery & returns
Corporate girls and classic dressers will love the chic Polka Dot Stretch Blazer from handpicked by birds. In a firm stretch cotton blend it exudes executive confidence.
Choose a plain tee and wear with black or dark charcoal tailored pants and skirts. Or better still create a suit by pairing it with the matching Polka Dot Stretch Skirt. Love, Minnie and the birdsnest girls x
- Open front
- Tailored collar with extended lapels
- Shoulder pads, could be removed
- Faux zip pockets
- Shaped into waist, pointed fronts
- Ponte weight textured fabric with stretch
- Shoulder to back hem approx 49cm (Size 12)
- 60% cotton 35% polyester 5% spandex
- Cold hand or gentle machine wash
- Designed in Australia
- Made in Australia
- Care Instructions: Gentle machine wash
- Care Instructions: Cold hand wash
- Extra Features: Designed in Australia, Breast feeding friendly
- Open neck
- Fabric Features: Spots, Textured, Stretch, Embellished
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeves
- Made In: Australia
- Top Length: Waist length
- Mini Mag: Autumn Catalogue 2017
Not sure of your size? Please check the sizing guide tab.
Style code: HAND-80
Will this suit me?
- Cinch Your Waist
Length - shoulder to hem:51cm
Sleeve Length - neck to hem:67cm
Sizing Guide from handpicked by birds
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
Delivery & returns
We deliver our orders to you via Australia Post. If orders are received before 1pm EST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 2 working days. All Australian parcels are sent via express post.
No hassle returns policy
We pride ourselves on a no hassle returns policy. If it doesn't fit or suit - please return the item within 365 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. Any questions please call us on 1300 696 378 or e-mail on email@example.com
Ratings and reviews
of reviewers would recommend
The fabric was nice & soft and had a good amount of stretch. I wouldn't recommend this blazer cut if you have big bust as it bunched near armpit on front. Was disappointed as was looking forward to wearing with matching skirt for a great suit look.