Jersey Jacket W Press Stud
We're sorry, but we no longer have this item in stock.
- Will this suit me?
- Sizing guide
- Delivery & returns
Is it a jacket or a dress? Or a little of both?
Wear open over a slimline dress or tee with skinny jeans or leggings. Try over a mini skirt with a flash of leg or as a dress with knee high boots for a salute to the 60s.
Who doesn't love the slimming effects of black? The length and cut also help to visually minimise larger hips and bottoms. The white trim down the front opening elongates your frame for yet another slimming effect.
Perfect to take you from workday to weekend, from day to night, depending on how you layer and accessorise. It's a winner.
- Collar with V neck
- Long sleeves
- Concealed press stud opening
- Ribbon trim down opening and around sleeve hems
- Contrast fabric on collar, pockets, hem and cuffs
- Dropped back hem
- Approx 91cm from shoulder to front hem (Size S)
- Approx 113 from shoulder to back hem (Size S)
- Fabric 1 58.5% polyester 35% viscose rayon 6.5% elastane
- Fabric 2 100% polyester
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Fabric Features: Applique, Plain
- Shirt collar / V neck
- Top Length: Long line
- Extra Features: Asymmetrical, Breast feeding friendly, Button through, Pockets
- Relaxed fit
- Long sleeves
- Jacket Style: Single breasted jacket
Style code: CLA-3149-B
Will this suit me?
- Big Boobs
- Voluptuous Bottom
- Curvy Hips
- size 16+
- Big Arms
- Medium Boobs
- Medium Hips
- Cover Up Arms
- At Work
- Smart Casual
Clarity By Threadz Sizing Guide
|To fit bust
|To fit waist
|To fit hips
Delivery & returns
We deliver our orders to you via Australia Post. If orders are received before 1pm EST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 2 working days. All Australian parcels are sent via express post.
No hassle returns policy
We pride ourselves on a no hassle returns policy. If it doesn't fit or suit - please return the item within 365 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. Any questions please call us on 1300 696378 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org